[squid-users] Web Whatsapp, Dropbox... problem

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Thu Sep 8 19:08:14 UTC 2016

Hey,

Can I reproduce this by just entering the url in chrome\chromium\firefox\Internet Exploere\Edge\other?
I am testing Squid 4 but it's moving slow compared to what I could in the past.
I have a squid 4 up and running and I will try to see if I can reproduce it.
Can you provide more details about the squid.conf?

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator