[squid-users] reply_header_access Server deny (IF Server==squid)

Omid Kosari omidkosari at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 09:58:43 UTC 2016

Hello,

I want to hide squid's OWN reply header . I have tested following config

acl squid_server rep_header Server squid
reply_header_access Server deny squid_server
reply_header_replace Server Foo/1.0

But got the error "ACL is used in context without an HTTP response. Assuming
mismatch."

The only thing that works is following but it hide all Server headers . I
just want to remove if it is from squid's own .

reply_header_access Server deny all

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Server: squid