[squid-users] Web Whatsapp, Dropbox... problem

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 18:51:21 UTC 2016

Thank you, Eliezer, I forgot about the solution with IP tables.

When the hand router, everything seems to network :)

https://github.com/elico/squid-yt-log-analyzer/blob/master/qos-start.sh#L35

> but changing the CLASSIFY to ACCEPT and put it in the right table you
would be able to bypass squid for the right destinations.
> If you need help to tweak the script let me know and I will publish
another more suitable version for squid bypassing.

> Eliezer
>
> ----
> Eliezer Croitoru
> Linux System Administrator