[squid-users] Web Whatsapp, Dropbox... problem

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Thu Sep 1 18:36:00 UTC 2016

Hey Erdosian,

I have a question regarding the need for squid bypass.
What have you tried until now to resolve the issue?
If you do not care about caching at this stage then you can try to use the next idea and scripts that I wrote:
https://github.com/elico/squid-yt-log-analyzer

If you will add iptables rules in either the nat or the mangle tables like at:
https://github.com/elico/squid-yt-log-analyzer/blob/master/qos-start.sh#L35

but changing the CLASSIFY to ACCEPT and put it in the right table you would be able to bypass squid for the right destinations.
If you need help to tweak the script let me know and I will publish another more suitable version for squid bypassing.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator