[squid-users] Transparent and non Transparent at the same time

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Fri Oct 28 03:21:01 UTC 2016

This would be a starter point:
http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Policy_Routing_in_RouterOS_2.9.x

Logically it should be similar to this:
http://blog.butchevans.com/2008/09/mikrotik-policy-routing-implementation-example/

but the proxy should have two interfaces, in and out.
It can be done on one interface but then you will need to add some exceptions to traffic by the MAC address of the proxy.
I wrote this once in the past.
And this should summarize how it should be done:
https://aacable.wordpress.com/2011/07/21/mikrotik-howto-redirect-http-traffic-to-squid-with-original-source-client-ip/

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru