[squid-users] Using Squid to Create Multiple Proxy IP's

john huggins john.e.huggins at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 02:37:10 UTC 2016

Okay so if I create multiple private IP addresses on my virtual service
provider, how would I go about using them with squid.

My goal: to use these IP's to spoof my public IP. If one gets banned or
goes dead, I just go to my network setting on my local machine and change
the proxy to an active "spoofed ip"

*im trying to use the correct terminology to the best of my ability, in
order to explain. So if I use the wrong wording I apologize, since using
proxy servers are new to me.

--

[image: Campus Protein] <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001BK8QRR>

Eric Huggins / Sale Representative