[squid-users] skype connection problem

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Tue Oct 25 14:42:27 UTC 2016

>From what I have seen it relies on p2p network to coordinate the FW port piercing,
This haven't changed for a very long time to my knowledge.
However it relies heavily on the Skype Infrastructure.
For example if  you would want to block skype you will just need to block their coordination infrastructure and all domains which contains the words "skype".

If someone is will to help me testing I will be here later tonight.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator