[squid-users] skype connection problem

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Tue Oct 25 14:35:19 UTC 2016

Hey Nicolas,

I know that it should work but it will request all sort of weird CONNECT requests to other parties.
Skype is designed to work as a p2p network and there for might not work as expected in your environment.
I will try myself to test it and see how if and how it works in a very specific scenario.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator