[squid-users] Squid with ASR9001

Garth van Sittert | BitCo garth at bitco.co.za
Sun Oct 23 17:16:13 UTC 2016

Good day all

Has anyone had any experience setting up Squid with any IOS XR Cisco routers?  The Cisco ASR9000 range doesn't support WCCP and I cannot find any examples online.

I have also found quotes regarding PBR on the ASR9000... "With IOS XR traditional policy-based routing (PBR) is history"

I plan to use this on our 10Gbps ISP traffic to improve customer experience...

Garth

[BitCo Email Footer]<https://www.google.co.za/maps/place/Wedgewood+Office+Park/@-26.04982,28.0196914,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x142989bce6c63b3:0xc0b44878907297f4!8m2!3d-26.04982!4d28.0218801>
The information contained in this message is intended solely for the individual to whom it is specifically and originally addressed. This message and its contents may contain confidential or privileged information from BitCo. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure or distribution, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please notify BitCo immediately and delete it. BitCo does not accept any liability or responsibility if action is taken in reliance on the contents of this information.