[squid-users] Caching http google deb files

Heiler Bemerguy heiler.bemerguy at cinbesa.com.br
Sat Oct 22 18:18:22 UTC 2016

Hi Eliezer

I've never used ICAP, and I think hacking the code is way faster than
creating/using a separate service for that. And I'm not sure, but I
don't think I can manage to get this done with current squid's options.

This patch will make squid NOT ignore the objects with "*Vary: **"
replies. It will consider them a valid and cacheable object.
And it will only consider as a valid Vary option those who *begins
*with"accept" or the "user-agent" one.

--
Best Regards,

Heiler Bemerguy