[squid-users] Squid Slowness Issues

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Oct 10 09:35:50 UTC 2016

And If I may add without being rude:
There are cases which squid can slow down traffic compared to a routing only setup.
Due to this it's very important to verify if squid is the right solution for any given scenario.
And I believe in what Alex said in the past "it's not a weekend task".

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator