[squid-users] ICAP question

Benjamin E. Nichols webmaster at squidblacklist.org
Sun Oct 9 17:09:41 UTC 2016

Dearest Mr. James Lay.

After considering your previous slanderous, and inflammatory trolling of
my earlier correspondence, my initial response is to help alleviate your
issue but rather, I think not, I believe considering the nature of your
personal disposition to be a slanderous communist piece of human poop,
instead rather, I shall instruct you to go walk yourself off of a bridge
, yes Mr. James Lay.

On 10/9/2016 12:02 PM, James Lay wrote:
> Trying to just get some content filtering working and I'm running into
> the below:
>
> WARNING: Squid is configured to use ICAP method REQMOD for service
> icap://localhost:1344/srv_cfg_filter but OPTIONS response declares the
> methods are RESPMOD
>
> Here's the icap snippet from squid.conf:
>
> icap_enable on
> icap_send_client_ip on
> icap_persistent_connections on
> icap_service srv_cfg_filter_req reqmod_precache
> icap://localhost:1344/srv_cfg_filter bypass=on
> adaptation_access srv_cfg_filter_req allow all
> icap_service srv_cfg_filter_resp respmod_precache
> icap://localhost:1344/srv_cfg_filter bypass=off
> adaptation_access srv_cfg_filter_resp allow all
>
> interesting c-icap.conf bits:
>
> ModulesDir /opt/icap/lib/c_icap
> ServicesDir /opt/icap/lib/c_icap
> acl localhost src 127.0.0.1/255.255.255.255
> acl PERMIT_REQUESTS type REQMOD RESPMOD
> icap_access allow localhost PERMIT_REQUESTS
> icap_access deny all
> Include srv_content_filtering.conf
>
> lastly, srv_content_filtering.conf:
>
> Service srv_cfg_filter srv_content_filtering.so
> srv_content_filtering.Match default body /(test)/ig score=5
> LogFormat mySrvContentFiltering "%tl, %>a %im %is %huo  [Scores:
> %{srv_content_filtering:scores}Sa] [ActionFilter:
> %{srv_content_filtering:action_filter}Sa] [Action:
> %{srv_content_filtering:action}Sa]"
>
> not sure why I can't seem to get this to fly...any assistance would be
> appreciated...thank you.
>
> James

Signed,

Benjamin E. Nichols