[squid-users] Squid Umlauts

Hardik Dangar hardikdangar+squid at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:34:20 UTC 2016

Hey Gardner,

depending on your os and squid version squid.conf file could be located at,
/etc/squid/squid.conf

If you could post that file we can look at what could be the issue. What I
understand from your question, I don't think squid is at role here but it
could be squid guard or some other filtering plugin could be playing a role
here. but without looking at squid.conf we cannot tell it for sure what
could be the reason. So please find that file and post it here.