[squid-users] Caching http google deb files

Hardik Dangar hardikdangar+squid at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 19:41:01 UTC 2016

Hey Anthony,

I have used apt-cacher-ng, but it can't save git repos or npm repos. Also i
have used apt-cacher-ng, it used to work great until 12.02 but when we had
started to have mixed setup [ ubuntu 13,14.04 and others ] we got issues
within our setup and one point issues became so daily we decided to scrap
apt-cacher-ng.