[squid-users] Whitelist domain ignored?

Jose Torres-Berrocal jetsystemservices at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:27:58 UTC 2016

> /var/squid/acl/whitelist.acl:

[snip]

> .assertus.com
> .neodecksoftware.com

your whitelist for this domain says that it has "something" followed
by that domain name...

> .office.net

1. Each domain is on separate line, why is consider the next line part
of the same pattern?

in the end, your regular expression doesn't match.
"." means "any single character". you should replace that line with
something like this:
^neodecksoftware\.com

2. Then I should change each domain line to resemble your suggested pattern?

^assertus\.com
^neodecksoftware\.com
^office\.net
Jose E Torres