[squid-users] Problem with Squid3 Caches

KR killerrabbit2012 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 17:48:41 UTC 2016

I uncommented that line and now I get

Initializing the Squid cache with the command squid3 -f /etc/squid/squid.conf -z ..

FATAL: Bungled /etc/squid/squid.conf line 3410: cache_dir rock /hdd1 ... min-size=100000
Squid Cache (Version 3.5.12): Terminated abnormally.
CPU Usage: 0.008 seconds = 0.004 user + 0.004 sys
Maximum Resident Size: 114480 KB
Page faults with physical i/o: 6