[squid-users] Squid - AD kerberos auth and Linux Server proxy access not working

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Tue Oct 4 10:13:28 UTC 2016

On Tuesday 04 October 2016 at 12:08:27, Nilesh Gavali wrote:

> All;
>
> we have Squid proxy configured with Windows SSO with Kerberos which work
> fine for WIndows AD users.
> we have new requirement where one Linux application server need to access
> Internet via squid proxy, we allowed Linux host access via ACL but getting
> denied access error.

> http_access allow IWCCP01 allowedsite
> http_access allow USER allowedsite
> http_access deny all
> http_access allow ad_auth

That makes no sense.  The last rule can never be triggered.  "deny all" does
exactly what it says.

However, that doesn't explain your problem, so please show what you get in
your access log for a request from this Linux machine IWCCP01.

Thanks,

Antony.

--
"In fact I wanted to be John Cleese and it took me some time to realise that
the job was already taken."

 - Douglas Adams

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.