[squid-users] problem in configuring squid

Shark myshark at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 15:03:13 UTC 2016

Hi and thanks for your good software,

I want to config squid to make "open proxy" for both http & https
I want make anonymous proxy, without decrypting traffic or etc, just change
ip address, like this:

i find lot of ip port in internet for example: 173.161.0.227
when i add some host to /etc/hosts like this:

173.161.0.227 www.iplocation.net

its give me true way without ssl blocking in client and my ip changes to
173.161.0.227,

i want to make same as this server, i search a lot and ask my question here:
http://serverfault.com/questions/805413/squid-with-iptables-bypass-https

my server is centos 7 and i can install any version of squid on it, i try
lot of configuration
but not worked..

Please help me and give me true config.. i have just one valid ip in my
server that connected to internet

thanks alot