[squid-users] Analyzing encrypted traffic

Saeedeh Ghoreishi ghoreishi.saeedeh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 01:27:13 UTC 2016

Hello

I'm student in Concordia university in Montreal, Canada. I'm working on a
project which is defining a web proxy server to intercepting the encrypted
traffic of clients. I've used squid 3.5.21 as my transparent proxy server.
My professor told me that the new version of squid (3.5.21) has the option
which I can use it to intercept the encrypted data from client to the
server in the cloud and conversely. I can not find anything special in
squid 3.5.21 about this analyzing. Could you please inform me?

Regards
Saeedeh