[squid-users] Large text ACL lists

Nishant Sharma codemarauder at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 06:16:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

On 2 October 2016 9:54:52 AM IST, Darren <darren.j.breeze.ml at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi
>
>I have now opened the Pandora box of writing my own helper as per Bobs
>suggestion.

We are working on a redirector which we are currently using at around 100 geographically distributed squids. These squid are running on OpenWRT and PfSense embedded boxes like Mikrotik Routerboard, PCEngine Alix & APU.

The helper is written in Perl while server uses Postgresql, memcached and a deamon.

You may check it out at:

https://github.com/codemarauder/charcoal

http://charcoal.io

If you wish to do alpha testing, I would be more than happy to provide access to you on the hosted service.

Regards,
Nishant