[squid-users] Hint for howto wanted ...

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Mon Nov 28 13:33:35 UTC 2016

On 29/11/2016 2:02 a.m., Walter H. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think we aren't understanding each other ...
>
> let me show what my system is now:

Rather than describing the whole complex tangled web of devices and
interactions I think you should break it down and consider each proxy in
isolation;
* Are the clients using it the correct ones?
* Is it forwarding traffic to the correct places for those clients?

The underlying transport protocols are not relevant to Squid.

Once you have the first proxies behaviour sorted, move on to the next,
and so on until you have the whole network operational.