[squid-users] caching videos over https?

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 12:11:46 UTC 2016

I'm not about it.

There is a difference between help and passengers. Who want to get a
turnkey solution without doing anything.

Personally, I quite simply as help to specify the direction, or to show
that anything is possible in principle. The rest I do myself. If I do
not - then I buy it.

At the beginning of the thread I made it - that direction. I think that
should be enough, is not it?