[squid-users] caching videos over https?

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 11:32:44 UTC 2016

Yes, I do not argue. I have a solution that suits me. It is not in the
scripting language, fast and asynchronous.

As I said, if someone can find a simple solution - he would not give him
a grateful humanity. I'm happy for Kulbir If he is so good solution, as
you say. When I was two years ago, is actively studying the issue
caching Youtube, I've seen his development. It does not take much
intelligence to understand how to cache the rest of the videos - it is
only a matter of time and some effort. The biggest problem, however,
Youtube. Yes, it is possible to find a way. Someone who will do this and
give a decision - will be a valuable service to humanity. :) As I see.
If this is going to work. At this point, however, I really did not see a
complete solution that would be cached - pay attention again - Youtube
for all without exception devices, excluding Google's own solution. I
clearly express my thoughts?