[squid-users] remove all squid pages & errors pages footprints

--Ahmad-- ahmed.zaeem at netstream.ps
Sun Nov 20 11:22:03 UTC 2016

HI amos

thanks for that info .

i already did as below :
1- i didn’t touch any squid files
and compiled with the option u told me and added the tcp reset acl.

that was fine when i open websites with error i was seeing” tcp reset “ and thats fine .

but there is other stuff I’m worry about .

if someone do telnet to squid … he can  still squid headers

check below :
Ahmads-MacBook-Pro:~ ahmad$ telnet x.x.237.187 4000
Trying 212.71.237.187...
Connected to li666-177.members.linode.com <http://li666-177.members.linode.com/>.
Escape character is '^]'.

get / HTTP /