[squid-users] caching videos over https?

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 21:08:09 UTC 2016

I do not want to waste my and your time and discuss this issue. I know
what I know, I have seriously studied this issue. None of those who are
really able to cache Youtube - not only on desktops but also on mobile
devices - all without exception - is no solution in the form of open
source or blob will not offer free. This is big money. As for Google,
and for those who use it. Therefore, I suggest better acquainted with
the way Youtube counteracts caching and close useless discussion.

I'm not going to shake the air and talk about what I do not and can not
be. If you have a solution - really works, and for absolutely any type
of client (Android and iPhone) - show evidence or let's stop
blah-blah-blah. I mean, if you really were a solution - you'd sold it
for money. But you do not have it, isn't it?

Personally, I do not want anything. This is not the solution I'm looking
for.

For myself, I found a workaround; what I know - I have stated in the
wiki. If someone else wants to spend a year or two for new
investigations - welcome.