[squid-users] squid.conf for soekirs net6501-70

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sat Nov 19 19:25:58 UTC 2016

You welcome.

For 2 GB of ram I would suggest about 1GB of cache_mem max since you will be using cache_dir.
Try first without disk unless it's a SSD one. Then move forward.
If your users will not complain about anything it would be best.
Also I can say clearly that there are sites and content which doesn't worth caching so don’t be tempted to cache what is not required.
Once you will have some access logs you will be able to decide what is worth and what is not.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator