[squid-users] TCP Outgoing Address ACL Problem

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Nov 11 17:28:13 UTC 2016

On Friday 11 November 2016 at 17:51:04, jarrett+squid-users at jarrettgraham.com
wrote:

> I'm trying to use ACLs to direct incoming traffic on assigned ports to
> assigned outgoing addresses.  But, squid uses the first IP address
> assigned to the interface not listed in the config instead.

See http://lists.squid-cache.org/pipermail/squid-users/2016-
October/013270.html

Specifically "IP addressing on the outgoing connections is an operating system
choice.  Squid does not have any direct control over outgoing connections
besides their destination IP:port."

Antony.

--
I thought I had type A blood, but it turned out to be a typo.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.