[squid-users] No valid signing SSL certificate configured for HTTPS_port

Garri Djavadyan garryd at comnet.uz
Sat Nov 5 18:52:58 UTC 2016

On 2016-11-05 23:10, konradka wrote:
> Hi Garri,
>
> Thanks for your responses mate !
>
> I did not realize that the squid was compiled with proxy user. Well
> spotted
> !
>
> It looks like permission's issue but squid error message is not giving
> away
> any more details.
>
> I will configure debug_options to see what is failing exactly.
>
> The modulus check is a good idea too so I will get this checked and
> post the
> results.

Actually, there should not be problems with DAC rights for user 'proxy',
I found that Squid reads the keys as root. But there may be problems
with MAC rights for Squid, if any enabled by default. As you use Ubuntu,
you should check AppArmor logs for problems indication.

The same error may appear, if path or filename is misspelled.

Garri