[squid-users] No valid signing SSL certificate configured for HTTPS_port

Garri Djavadyan garryd at comnet.uz
Sat Nov 5 18:11:31 UTC 2016

On 2016-11-05 22:09, Garri Djavadyan wrote:
> 1. Does your certificate signed by StartSSL CA
> (/home/kk/ssl/cert-mail/mail.contoso.com.pem) corresponds to your
> private key (/home/kk/ssl/cert-mail/mail.contoso.com.key)?

For the 'corresponds' I mean, does CSR for StartSSL was generated using
exactly same key [/home/kk/ssl/cert-mail/mail.contoso.com.key]?

You can check whether the certificate and private key corresponds to
each other by inspecting modulus. The modulus should be identical. For
example, you can use the following openssl commands:

# openssl x509 -in /home/kk/ssl/cert-mail/mail.contoso.com.pem -modulus
-noout
# openssl rsa -in /home/kk/ssl/cert-mail/mail.contoso.com.key -modulus
-noout

Garri