[squid-users] Is something wrong with the squid list?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Sat Nov 5 15:10:54 UTC 2016

On Saturday 05 November 2016 at 16:07:09, Stanford Prescott wrote:

> I've received no messages at all on this mail list for several days. Is the
> list still "working"?

Yes.

http://lists.squid-cache.org/pipermail/squid-users/2016-November/date.html

Antony.

--
Bill Gates has personally assured the Spanish Academy that he will never allow
the upside-down question mark to disappear from Microsoft word-processing

 - Lynne Truss, "Eats, Shoots and Leaves"

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.