[squid-users] Identifying the source of Invalid-request (squid 3) -> error:transaction-end-before-headers (Squid 4)

Jester Purtteman jester at optimera.us
Thu Nov 3 14:13:36 UTC 2016

That is how I felt about it, since nothing in the changelog indicated anything that would impact that.  I'll switch back to the old version tonight, maybe the client traffic that was inducing the entries that isn't trying anymore?  I don't have a good answer, I'll try the old version tomorrow and see if the invalid-request lines come back.

Jester