[squid-users] missing negotiate_kerberos_auth on my squid

Nilesh Gavali nilesh.gavali at tcs.com
Fri May 27 11:32:15 UTC 2016

Hello ;
 I have installed latest squid 3.5.19 on red hat Linux yesterday. That
means I am new to squid and linux.
able to start the squid and its working fine.
now we are trying to authenticate user via Kerberos with windows AD. but
facing issues.
followed the steps provided on
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Authenticate/Kerberos
But unable to find negotiate_kerberos_auth  on my Linux box at any
location.
now I need to know where i can find/download  negotiate_kerberos_auth  and
compile it to make authentication successful.

Thanks & Regards
Nilesh Suresh Gavali
Tata Consultancy Services
3rd Floor, Tithebarn House
Tithebarn Street
Liverpool - L2 2NZ
United Kingdom
Mailto: nilesh.gavali at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.   IT Services
                        Business Solutions
                        Consulting

Tata Consultancy Services Limited , incorporated  with limited liability
and registered with Registrar of Companies, Mumbai, India - No: 11-84781
HQ : Nirmal Building , 9th Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021, India -
 Registered  in UK : 18 Grosvenor Place, London SW1X 7HS - BR :007627
and any attachments. Thank you