[squid-users] Internet Browsing very slow after implementing Squid peek & splice + Access log not tracing full URL

Yuri yvoinov at gmail.com
Thu May 19 13:56:39 UTC 2016

19.05.2016 18:03, Amos Jeffries пишет:
> On 19/05/2016 11:08 p.m., Sagar Malve wrote:
>> Hi Team,
>>
>> I have done some modification as per thread and temporary removed Refresh
>> pattern and have kept the Default refresh pattern ...
>>
>> This is how my Configuration looks like .....
>>

>> # SSL bump acl
>> acl net_bump src "/etc/squid/net.bump"
>>
>> # TLD acl
>> acl block_tld url_regex "/etc/squid/dstdom.tld"
>>
> You called the file "dstdom", but it is not a dstdomain ACL type.
>
> To match when the domain is listed in the path or query string sections
> of URL this is right as-is. Though it would be worth making a note of
> that in the config so it doesn't get undone.
>

> To match only the URL domain section with regex use dstdom_regex as the
> ACL type. Or, since the unknown part of the listed domains is all the
> sub-domain section. Use dstdomain which is faster.
NB: Original ACL was:

# TLD acl
acl block_tld dstdomain "/usr/local/squid/etc/dstdom.tld"

NB2: This is brainless copy-n-paste from my config I've accidentally
shared here in the past.

NB3: facebook.com (and etc.) is NOT TLD (Top Level Domain). This is
SECOND level domain. Originally this part of my config uses for block
REAL TLD, like .tv, .xxx.