[squid-users] squid_ldap_auth: WARNING, LDAP search error 'Referral'

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed May 18 12:50:34 UTC 2016

This has probely todo with the latest samba/windows updates.
But your giving so little info.

You can confirm it by testing the ldap. Connect to ldaps (port 636).
Does that work? No, try adding in /etc/ldap/ldap.conf

TLS_REQCERT allow

And make sure your AD Root CA cert is know in :
TLS_CACERT      /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
( or point above to your AD Root CA cert. )

Greetz,

Louis