[squid-users] Can Traffic Management Settings be configured for other TCP protocols?

J Green corpengineer at gmail.com
Tue May 17 20:40:08 UTC 2016

That could work, I would just need to know at some point, if this event was
triggered.

Been playing with %st , %>qos , & %<qos .  The qos one's seem to just yield
'0x0' .  At least it seems to be logging something.

Would another way to go about this be to log %Se , for Squid errors?  In
this case, ERR_TOO_BIG ?  Couldn't get this option to work either.

This implementation of Squid is w/in pfSense, so it seems I have limited
options for logging, etc.

Thank you.