[squid-users] Squid unable to send full PNG file

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Tue May 17 20:29:22 UTC 2016

We need more information. Enable debug wccp gre and the router. See what
happens. You may need to redirect the router debugging to the syslogd.

This may be as a bug in the router and in Linux - yes, and there are
spots in the Sun.

Usually wccp works perfectly - or a dull dead.

18.05.16 1:44, Maile Halatuituia ?????:
> Yuri/Amos
> I have a situation. I suspect it is my gre tunnel idle time or
something but not sure. Every time like after 6 hrs, 4hrs it's not
constant but after sometime i have to tear down the tunnel and re
established it again in order for packet to be redirected from the
router , at the same time i see with the ip wccp command that packets
are being redirected but it does not reflect on wccp0 interface on the
squid box when use ifconfig. I hope i  expalin it clear ...
behalf of Amos Jeffries <squid3 at treenet.co.nz>
> Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 3:10 AM
> To: squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org
> Subject: Re: [squid-users] Squid unable to send full PNG file
>
> On 17/05/2016 8:23 a.m., Aashima Madaan wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a PNG file uploaded on server.
>> As part of Download process, it passes through SQUID to another
server for
>> scanning and then to Client .
>>
>> When I send request to Download , the response sends only 27kb of image
>> back from server of of 700kb file
>>
>> But when I turn off the respmod in squid.conf file
>>
>> #adaptation_access service_resp allow all
>>
>> The client gets full file. This is happening only with PNG files. Did
>> anyone encounter this kind of issue and has suggestions in this case?
>
> Can you tell if Squid actually has more than 27KB of the object received
> back from ICAP service?
>  If now there is your answer, Squid cannot deliver more than it has.
>
> Amos

> Confidentiality Notice: This email (including any attachment) is
intended for internal use only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or
copying of the content is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient and have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by email and delete this email and any attachment.