[squid-users] squid_ldap_auth: WARNING, LDAP search error 'Referral'

Manduva, Ranga Sai rangasai.manduva at in.unisys.com
Mon May 16 13:02:32 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am receiving this error while authenticating a user with the AD and the internet access is denied. I know there is a switch '-R' to explicitly enable do not follow referrals which I am not using here.

Did anyone faced similar issue ? My AD is using nested groups between domains where the users and groups are from different domains.

Got stuck with this issue for a while.. appreciate anyone's help in this regard.

Thank you.

Regards,
Ranga