[squid-users] Are there any distros with SSL Bump compiled by default?

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon May 16 07:20:10 UTC 2016

>> Tim Bates писал 2016-05-14 14:36:
>>
>> Are there any Linux distros with pre-compiled versions of Squid with SSL
>> Bump support compiled in?
>>
>> Alternatively, does anyone reputable do a 3rd party repo for
>> Debian/Ubuntu that includes SSL Bump?

>> On 16.05.16 10:36, admin wrote:
>>> I make deb's compiled squid in Debian 8:
>>> 3.5.8
>>> 3.5.17
>>> 4.0.10

On 16.05.16 12:05, admin wrote:
>Yes

>Can send to email if needed

I just wanted to point out that distrib uting GPL'ed software (squid)
depending on (linked with) non-GPL/LGPL libraries is AFAIK GPL violation and
therefore illegal copying...
"One World. One Web. One Program." - Microsoft promotional advertisement
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer!" - Adolf Hitler