[squid-users] Getting the full file content on a range request, but not on EVERY get ...

Heiler Bemerguy heiler.bemerguy at cinbesa.com.br
Thu May 12 16:28:00 UTC 2016

Hi Pete, thanks for replying... let me see if I got it right..

Will I need to specify every url/domain I want it to act on ? I want
squid to do it for every range-request downloads that should/would be
cached (based on other rules, pattern_refreshs etc)

It doesn't need to delay any downloads as long as it isn't a dupe of
what's already being downloaded.....

Best Regards,

--
Heiler Bemerguy - (91) 98151-4894
Assessor Técnico - CINBESA (91) 3184-1751