[squid-users] Problems configuring Squid with C-ICAP+Squidclamav

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Wed May 11 15:14:08 UTC 2016

11.05.16 21:04, L.P.H. van Belle пишет:

> Hai,
>

> I reviewd your config, thing whats different in c-icap.conf compared
to me.

Obviously, the mindless copying and pasting the config - very bad
practice, is not it?

> RemoteProxyUsers off ( for you ) on for me.

# TAG: RemoteProxyUsers
# Format: RemoteProxyUsers onoff
#    Set it to on if you want to use username provided by the proxy server.
#    This is the recomended way to use users in c-icap.
#    If the RemoteProxyUsers is off and c-icap configured to use users or
#    groups the internal authentication mechanism will be used.
# Default:
#    RemoteProxyUsers off
RemoteProxyUsers off

This is depending proxy configuration. And irrelevant current case.

> Whats the content of /etc/c-icap/squidclamav.conf ?
>
> The important part for me of the file :
>
> #clamd_local /var/run/clamd.socket ! change/check this

This is OS-dependent, as obvious.

> clamd_ip 127.0.0.1
>
> clamd_port 3310
>

> If you use socket make sure your rights are correct and icap is added
to the clamav group.

Wrong. Squid group, not clamav.

> And my c-icap part of the squid.conf
>
> ## Tested with Squid 3.4.8 and 3.5.x + squidclamav 6.14 and 6.15
>
> icap_enable on
>
> icap_send_client_ip on
>
> icap_send_client_username on
>
> icap_client_username_header X-Authenticated-User
>
> icap_persistent_connections on
>
> icap_preview_enable on
>
> icap_preview_size 1024
>
> icap_service service_req reqmod_precache bypass=1
icap://127.0.0.1:1344/squidclamav

> adaptation_access service_req allow all
>
> icap_service service_resp respmod_precache bypass=1
icap://127.0.0.1:1344/squidclamav

> adaptation_access service_resp allow all
>

> I think you changed to much in the example.
>

> Im reffering to these in the squid.conf
>
> > adaptation_access service_avi_resp allow all
>
> service_avi_resp?

Complete squid.conf fragment:

icap_service service_avi_req reqmod_precache
icap://localhost:1344/squidclamav bypass=off
adaptation_access service_avi_req allow all
icap_service service_avi_resp respmod_precache
icap://localhost:1344/squidclamav bypass=on
adaptation_access service_avi_resp allow all

Please, PLEASE, do not make recommendation when you not understand what
does config lines means!

> Greetz,
>

> Louis

Namens