[squid-users] Squid 4.0.10 https intercept

Компания АйТи Крауд info at itcrowd72.ru
Wed May 11 06:35:22 UTC 2016

hi!

I use squid 4.0.10 in INTERCEPT mode. If I deny some users
(ip-addresses) with

acl users_no_inet src "/etc/squid/ip-groups/no-inet"
http_access deny users_no_inet

ERR_ACCESS_DENIED is displayed then go to HTTP. If go to HTTPS then
first I see browser's NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID, and then click
"unsecure" see ERR_ACCESS_DENIED.

How to make that right display ERR_ACCESS_DENIED on HTTPS for deny user
in Squid 4.0 ?

Sorry for my English.

My config:

#
# Recommended minimum configuration:
#

acl localnet src 192.168.1.0/24	# RFC1918 possible internal network

acl SSL_ports port 443
acl Safe_ports port 80		# http
acl Safe_ports port 21		# ftp
acl Safe_ports port 443		# https
acl Safe_ports port 70		# gopher
acl Safe_ports port 210		# wais
acl Safe_ports port 1025-65535	# unregistered ports
acl Safe_ports port 280		# http-mgmt
acl Safe_ports port 488		# gss-http
acl Safe_ports port 591		# filemaker
acl Safe_ports port 777		# multiling http
acl CONNECT method CONNECT

#
# Recommended minimum Access Permission configuration:
#
# Deny requests to certain unsafe ports
http_access deny !Safe_ports

# Deny CONNECT to other than secure SSL ports
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports

# Only allow cachemgr access from localhost
http_access allow localhost manager
http_access deny manager

# We strongly recommend the following be uncommented to protect innocent
# web applications running on the proxy server who think the only
# one who can access services on "localhost" is a local user
#http_access deny to_localhost

#
# INSERT YOUR OWN RULE(S) HERE TO ALLOW ACCESS FROM YOUR CLIENTS
#

# ПРАВИЛА БЛОКИРОВКИ HTTP
acl blocked_http dstdomain "/etc/squid/urls/block-url"
#http_access deny blocked_http
# ПРАВИЛА БЛОКИРОВКИ HTTPS (СПИСКИ URL)
acl blocked_https ssl::server_name  "/etc/squid/urls/block-url"

# ПРАВИЛА БЛОКИРОВКИ IP ИЗ ЛОКАЛЬНОЙ СЕТИ
acl users_no_inet src "/etc/squid/ip-groups/no-inet"

http_port 3130
http_port 3128 intercept
https_port 3129 intercept ssl-bump options=ALL:NO_SSLv3:NO_SSLv2
connection-auth=off cert=/etc/squid/squidCA.pem

# ?
#always_direct allow all
# ?
#sslproxy_cert_error allow all
# ?
#sslproxy_flags DONT_VERIFY_PEER

acl step1 at_step SslBump1
# ПРАВИЛА БЛОКИРОВКИ HTTPS (ОБРЫВ СОЕДИНЕНИЯ HTTPS ДЛЯ ТЕХ, У КОГО
ВООБЩЕ ОТКЛЮЧЕН ИНТЕРНЕТ)
ssl_bump peek step1

# ПРАВИЛА БЛОКИРОВКИ HTTPS (БЛОКИРОВКА ПО СПИСКУ URL)
#ssl_bump terminate blocked_https !users_trusted
#ssl_bump terminate blocked_https
# ?
#ssl_bump splice all

http_access deny users_no_inet

# Example rule allowing access from your local networks.
# Adapt localnet in the ACL section to list your (internal) IP networks
# from where browsing should be allowed
http_access allow localnet
http_access allow localhost

# And finally deny all other access to this proxy
http_access deny all

#sslcrtd_program /usr/lib/squid/ssl_crtd -s /var/lib/ssl_db -M 4MB

cache_dir aufs /var/spool/squid 20000 49 256
coredump_dir /var/spool/squid
error_directory /usr/share/squid/errors/ru

#
# Add any of your own refresh_pattern entries above these.
#
refresh_pattern ^ftp:		1440	20%	10080
refresh_pattern ^gopher:	1440	0%	1440
refresh_pattern -i (/cgi-bin/|\?) 0	0%	0
refresh_pattern .		0	20%	4320