[squid-users] Can Traffic Management Settings be configured for other TCP protocols?

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Tue May 10 21:22:09 UTC 2016

11.05.16 2:11, J Green пишет:
> Fair criticisms, yes.  But an interesting problem, no?   And I think I am close to getting something
somewhat functional, using various pieces of hardware and software.  Is
it a slick solution?  Not at all.  But it just might work more or less.
Small could be 10MB.  Large is larger.

Yes, this is interesting and a bit complex problem.

In many cases it is necessary to formulate a different formulation of
the problem, or to use a variety of tools.

By the way, today there is no satisfactory solution to the open source
software for access control and accounting is based on it to be used in
conjunction with a SQUID. SAMS has long abandoned. New solutions I
personally have not seen.

<mailto:yvoinov at gmail.com>> wrote:

> I think change is posing the problem. "Big" and "small", it seems to
me, is too vague a criterion. Plus direct solution assumes continious
control of each connection at all and accounting at all. What, in my
opinion, a bit crazy.

<mailto:corpengineer at gmail.com>

<mailto:squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org>