[squid-users] Can Traffic Management Settings be configured for other TCP protocols?

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Tue May 10 20:03:14 UTC 2016

I think change is posing the problem. "Big" and "small", it seems to me,
is too vague a criterion. Plus direct solution assumes continious
control of each connection at all and accounting at all. What, in my
opinion, a bit crazy.

11.05.16 1:59, J Green пишет:
> From what I understand, it is traffic policing, as opposed to traffic shaping.
>
> The goal is to block transfer of large files over various TCP
protocols, while allowing small files.

<mailto:yvoinov at gmail.com>> wrote:

> And, incidentally, smoke manuals - Cisco either enables traffic
shaping or limit the speed on ports, protocols, networks, clients and so
on. :) As you wish. :)

> Its possibilities are limited only version of the software platform,
and your ability to smoke manuals. :)

<mailto:squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org>