[squid-users] Can Traffic Management Settings be configured for other TCP protocols?

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Tue May 10 17:29:12 UTC 2016

First, upload is PUT method usage. Most common HTTP/HTTPS is GET/HEAD
methods.

Second, logging of all things is not my goal.

For me, it is sufficient that the restrictions imposed by me in
accordance with the policy. The amount of downloads for my count
analyzers logs, if management is interesting to read the reports
independently.

10.05.16 23:25, J Green пишет:
> So back to the intended use cases for HTTP, HTTPS, & FTP , how can you log violations of maximum
download/upload size?  I see an error message generated on the client
system, but not w/in Squid.  Thank you.

<mailto:squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org>