[squid-users] Can Traffic Management Settings be configured for other TCP protocols?

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Mon May 9 18:53:00 UTC 2016

You are welcome.

Just to clarify. For proxying anything (protocol or service), the proxy
server must be at the same time also act as the client of a protocol or
service - and as a server. It is known for at least several hundreds of
protocols. It is hard to imagine that such a comprehensive proxy anyone
ever wrote. Especially for the protocols that do not need to cache, or
even more so, in principle, to proxy.

https://www.bluecoat.com/products-and-solutions/on-premise-secure-web-gateway

<mailto:squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org>