[squid-users] SSL certifcate on android device not working

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Fri May 6 20:18:52 UTC 2016

Hey,

http://wiki.cacert.org/FAQ/ImportRootCert?action=show&redirect=ImportRootCert#Android_Phones

can be answer?

06.05.16 20:46, Yuri Voinov пишет:

> I'm not sure, but can suggest, that android apps can contains it's own
CA - built in or own CA stores.

<mailto:yvoinov at gmail.com>> wrote:

>>>         Android sucks and must die, yes :)
>>>

>>>         06.05.16 19:11, Alex Crow пишет:
>>>
>>>             On 06/05/16 14:09, Reet Vyas wrote:
>>>
>>>                 Hi
>>>
>>>                 I have squid ssl bump working but when I added
squid.crt  to my android , it not working but working with Iphone cause
they have certificate installer app , I dont know exact issue cause my
apps are on working . I have installed squid.crt on mobile browsers
,internet is working but not any app like youtube, instagram etc

>>>                 Please let know what issue with certificate
installation on Android devices

>>>             I think the problem is simply that CA cert management on
Android simply sucks. That is my experience, YMMV.

>>>             :-)
>>>
>>>             Alex
>>>
>>>             --
>>>             This message is intended only for the addressee and may
contain
>>>             confidential information. Unless you are that person,
you may not
>>>             disclose its contents or use it in any way and are
requested to delete
>>>             the message along with any attachments and notify us
immediately.
>>>             This email is not intended to, nor should it be taken
to, constitute advice.
>>>             The information provided is correct to our knowledge &
belief and must not
>>>             be used as a substitute for obtaining tax, regulatory,
investment, legal or
>>>             any other appropriate advice.
>>>
>>>             "Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial
Arrangements Ltd.
>>>             29 Clement's Lane, London EC4N 7AE. Tel: (020) 7608 4900
Fax: (020) 7608 5300.
>>>             (Registered office: as above; Registered in England and
Wales under
>>>             number: 3727592). Authorised and regulated by the
Financial Conduct