[squid-users] URL/P2P blocking

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Wed May 4 21:42:48 UTC 2016

Just for information:

http://pastebin.com/dBYV9Zzb

Here is completely actual Cisco NBAR filtering capabilities from one of
my front 2901 with IOS 15.5 + actual NBAR2 protocol pack.

Just take a look. You can see there P2P, Torrents, FB, YT, etc.etc.etc.

Not as Squid's antagonist - but just as attitional tools to filter.

Note: Cisco also has time-based ACL's.