[squid-users] Squid Log

Marc Mapplebeck marc.mapplebeck at townsuite.com
Tue Mar 29 11:12:59 UTC 2016

I'll give that regex a try, funny though, that's just built on the code
from lightparser.pl, must be a problem with the stock code as well, the
original 4 entries that were shipped with it are exactly like the one I
posted.

Thanks,

- Marc

Marc A. Mapplebeck, MCP/MCDST/MCTS/MCSE/MCDBA/MOS/A+/N+/CNA/CCNA/VCP6-DCV
ProCom Data
T: 800-408-3313 x242
F: 709-256-3031
E: marc.mapplebeck at townsuite.com