[squid-users] "ACCESS DENIED" page by ssl_bump terminate

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:14:35 UTC 2016

#  TAG: deny_info
#    Usage:   deny_info err_page_name acl
#    or       deny_info http://... acl
#    or       deny_info TCP_RESET acl
#
#    This can be used to return a ERR_ page for requests which
#    do not pass the 'http_access' rules.  Squid remembers the last
#    acl it evaluated in http_access, and if a 'deny_info' line exists
#    for that ACL Squid returns a corresponding error page.
#
#    The acl is typically the last acl on the http_access deny line which
#    denied access. The exceptions to this rule are:
#    - When Squid needs to request authentication credentials. It's then
#      the first authentication related acl encountered
#    - When none of the http_access lines matches. It's then the last
#      acl processed on the last http_access line.
#    - When the decision to deny access was made by an adaptation service,
#      the acl name is the corresponding eCAP or ICAP service_name.
#
#    NP: If providing your own custom error pages with error_directory
#        you may also specify them by your custom file name:
#        Example: deny_info ERR_CUSTOM_ACCESS_DENIED bad_guys
#
#    By defaut Squid will send "403 Forbidden". A different 4xx or 5xx
#    may be specified by prefixing the file name with the code and a colon.
#    e.g. 404:ERR_CUSTOM_ACCESS_DENIED
#
#    Alternatively you can tell Squid to reset the TCP connection
#    by specifying TCP_RESET.
#
#    Or you can specify an error URL or URL pattern. The browsers will
#    get redirected to the specified URL after formatting tags have
#    been replaced. Redirect will be done with 302 or 307 according to
#    HTTP/1.1 specs. A different 3xx code may be specified by prefixing
#    the URL. e.g. 303:http://example.com/
#
#    URL FORMAT TAGS:
#        %a    - username (if available. Password NOT included)
#        %B    - FTP path URL
#        %e    - Error number
#        %E    - Error description
#        %h    - Squid hostname
#        %H    - Request domain name
#        %i    - Client IP Address
#        %M    - Request Method
#        %o    - Message result from external ACL helper
#        %p    - Request Port number
#        %P    - Request Protocol name
#        %R    - Request URL path
#        %T    - Timestamp in RFC 1123 format
#        %U    - Full canonical URL from client
#              (HTTPS URLs terminate with *)
#        %u    - Full canonical URL from client
#        %w    - Admin email from squid.conf
#        %x    - Error name
#        %%    - Literal percent (%) code
#
#Default:
# none

?