[squid-users] Negotiate wrappter returns AF = on Debian Jessie

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Mar 24 10:17:19 UTC 2016

Hai Amos,

Thank you, very appriciated, one question more, if i did understand it correctly.

When using the wrapper helpers, and wanting only kerberos auth.

Then this is correct?
(Sorry to ask, but i have to translating things, and its not always clear.)

auth_param negotiate program /usr/lib/squid3/negotiate_wrapper_auth \
    --kerberos /usr/lib/squid3/negotiate_kerberos_auth \
	-s HTTP/proxy.domain.local at REALM \
    --kerberos /usr/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=gss-spnego \
    --domain=NTDOMAIN

	( with the notice, the last (ntlm_auth) give * as username back )

Greetz,

Louis